Prof. Dr. Dominic Schuhmacher
Institut für Mathematische Stochastik
Phone: +49 551 39 172107
Associate editors of Elsevier journals please note: As a result of the suspended negotiation between German research institutions (Project DEAL) and Elsevier, see here, I currently do not have free access to recent Elsevier publications anymore. In response I have suspended the reviewing service I have been offering Elsevier free of charge for many years now. I accept future reviews for Elsevier journals only if a suitable remuneration is offered, such as a personal temporary access to Elsevier journals of 6 months or more, or under exceptional circumstances.
News & Events:
Please visit the homepage of my research group.
- Theory of point processes and spatial stochastic processes
- Statistics for point processes
- Computational stochastics
- Stein's method for distributional approximation
- Probability metrics and metrics between spatial point patterns
- Computational methods for optimal transport
Papers and preprints 2020
- Garyfallos Konstantinoudis, DS, Roland Ammann, Tamara Diesch, Claudia Kuehni and Ben Spycher.
Bayesian spatial modelling of childhood cancer incidence in Switzerland using exact point data: a nationwide study during 1985–2015, International Journal of Health Geographics 19(15) (2020).
- Raoul Müller, DS and Jorge Mateu.
Metrics and barycenters for point pattern data,
Statistics and Computing (2020).
- Valentin Hartmann and DS.
Semi-discrete optimal transport: a solution procedure for the unsquared Euclidean distance case, Mathematical Methods of Operations Research (2020).
- Fabian Kück and DS.
Convergence rates for the degree distribution in a
dynamic network model,
Stochastic Models 36(1) (2020), 134-171. [Published version]
- Garyfallos Konstantinoudis, DS, Håvard Rue and Ben Spycher.
Discrete versus continuous domain models for disease mapping, Spatial and Spatio-Temporal Epidemiology 32 (2020), 100319. [Published version]